Suggestions to Offset Aging
- Exercise – Cardiovascular and resistance-weight training
- Hydrate 1/2 ounce for each pound of body weight: up to 60% of adult body is water. Brain and heart are composed of 73% water and lungs approximately 83% water. Helps plump up skin to alleviate wrinkles.
- Sleep: rejuvenates and restores cells. Best healing times are between 10-2:00am. No less than 6 hours a night.
- Avoid sugar as much as possible. Sugar causes inflammation leading to many diseases. It feeds cancer cells as well.
- Limit caffeine: It can cause rapid heartbeat, insomnia & restlessness. Maximum safe dose is 400 mg or 4 cups of coffee. This varies per individual, due to size and DNA.
- Limit alcohol: Dries the skin, dehydrates body, affects the liver, and depletes the immune system.
- Supplement for extra protection: basic coverage Multi Vitamins, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Omega 3 Fish Oil (high quality) and CoQ10.
- BioIdentical Hormones if no family history of cancer.
More sophisticated approaches to Age Reversal:
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD) – Facilitates DNA repair. Turn on your cellular generator. Available as a supplement through many nutritional suppliers.
- Metformin- a diabetic drug that also is an anti-aging product . Can be taken by all.
- mTOR Inhibition using Rapamycin: Rapamycin has extended life span in mice and dogs. Voluntary clinical trials are ongoing and available. It will require a doctor’s prescription.
- Dasatanib + Quercetin: Eliminate senescent cells from the body. Quercetin is over the counter. Dasatanib is available through doctor’s prescription; however, Dasatanib is costly.
- Stem Cells or Young Plasma: Therapies cover a broad category of treatments derived from living organisms.
- Gene Therapy : to lengthen telomeres
- Society for Age Reversal: Offers a comprehensive Age Management blood panel to members for $695