After all the years, my scientific research, as well as my own personal experimentation, I’ve come to the awakening reality – it’s best to keep things simple … greens, greens, greens!!
The Reason Why?
For energy, gut health (immune system), and the colon – nothing makes me feel better than vegetables, lean protein and salad (with a little cake, once in a while, just to celebrate!).
- Green vegetables in omelets
- Smoothie or Protein Shake with fruit and greens
- Acai bowl with kiwi, banana, and sprinkle of granola or coconut
- Avocado toast
Oatmeal/egg/blueberry pan fry:
In a bowl, mix cooked oatmeal, egg whites ( 1 yolk if desired)Add blueberriesVanilla extract( 1 TBS)Frying pan, spray w coconut oil spray, add mix from bowl & cook
- Yogurt & Fruit
- Chicken Soup/Salad
- Lighter Lunch;
Large apple/1-2 oz of cheese(low fat)
Choose one (1) :
- Nuts: almonds(20)
- Walnuts (5-6)
- Almond butter in celery sticks (1 tb)
- Raw Vegetables
Your Choice: women (6oz), men (8 oz)
- Protein ( chicken, steak, fish)
- Green vegetables unlimited
- Large salad
- Avoid carbs at night, but if really hungry boiled baby potatoes
- Fresh Fruits
- Frozen Yogurt( 4-6oz) Fat free
- Dark chocolate (2 oz at most)
Lots of water!
Keep your cheating to 20% of your weekly diet